CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Isabelle Can Spell Her Name!

It's true! Isabelle can spell her name. I am so proud of her. I've included a video, in it she forgets the letter "b" but she spelled it correctly, without prompting, about fifty times today so we'll have to give her this one. We went to dinner tonight with Mom, Dad, and Aunt Kitty (Erica) so she had a great audience. That's who you hear cheering in the background. This is such a fun age to watch. She's been writing her name for about a week and a half but she'd ask "What comes next, Mommy?" I asked her today if she could spell her name out loud and she did it! I can't wait for her to be able to read books. I'm such a bookworm myself that I am excited for her to discover that joy that comes from a good book!

No comments: