CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

I Could Be in Trouble Here

I realize it is still July 14h and this is the second posting but this is easy and now I'm hooked. Especially with the "Add a Photo" option! I'm going to add several photos so Great-Grandma Mowrer in Tennessee and Grandma Penny and Papa Thad in Topeka can see what's been going on.

The pictures are from the following:
JP and I recently took a mini-vacation to wine country. There were Buffalo, Llamas and deer roaming the property and the wine was fantastic!
JP, Isabelle and I visited the St. Louis Zoo to see the dinosaurs. That's right, the dinosaurs! The zoo has a really neat exhibit with robotic dinosaurs.
We have been busy this summer! We took a trip to Topeka to visit Grandma and Papa and while we were there we went to see Thomas the Train.
Last Sunday we went to Yuri Malone's 1st birthday party. After doing the Hula we came home and had a water fight in the yard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I don't know how to blog, nor have I really seen one...I'm behind. I can't believe how big Isabelle is getting, and Christy you look great in that winery picture!!

See you in a few days at the wedding...can't wait.

Lisa :)