CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

My First Try

I've finally jumped on the Blog Bandwagon. After viewing the Malone's blog and seeing what an amazing tool this could be to keep family updated and in touch I decided to create an account. I have never been technologically proficient so we'll see if I can make this work (and keep it updated!).
So for our first update I guess I'll start with the fact that I just finished summer school and Isabelle and I are thrilled to be able to "play together" as she says. JP, Isabelle, and Papa and Mama Mowrer and I are going to Disney World at the end of the month! Isabelle can't wait to meet the princesses and Mickey Mouse.
My sister Darcy her friend Sheila, JP, Isabelle and I painted my classroom on Sunday. It definitely needed an update. We chose a color called Surfer, its a beautiful ocean blue, calming and energizing at the same time.
I'm going to post this to see how it looks and play with the other features on the site. More to come soon!

1 comment:

K.M.L said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!